Friday, June 10, 2005

Foul Play

Last night I went to my first baseball game of the season. I’m not a big sports fan, but I can’t let summer pass without going to at least one or two games. It’s a summer tradition. Admittedly, I rarely get that caught up in the game itself, but it feels good being there. Or at least it feels good up until you visit the concession stand. What a rip! And never has the quality of concessions (which were never that wonderful to begin with) been so shoddy.

But I digress. I have devised an online quiz regarding my baseball experience. The mission here is twofold. For starters, I am providing a fun and interactive way for you to learn about my game-going experience. Secondly, I am introducing you to the fun world that is DiscoverySchool.com. This website allows you to make quizzes, crossword puzzles, word searches, mazes, and more—and it’s all for free! Though you could certainly use it for more sincere educational purposes, I think it’s great for just goofing around. And so it is that I now present to you:

Benny K’s Baseball Game Quiz

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about you!
    You forgot question number 6.
    6. Games are extra-enjoyable because:
    A) You get a free burrito "when" the home team wins.
    B) The guy who sells peanuts. "Peanuts! Get your peanuts! $2.50! Two for $5!"
    C) Teenaged-girls wrapped up in neon-colored flower blankies. They are so self-absorbed they don't realize they are blocking the view. If you tell them, you are rude.
    D) Bum cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I knew baseball! I got 100% Seriously and no cheating. But, how dare you go without me! I am so sad I'll have to go back to mumsy's blog and sob. And doth I detect a bit of sarcasm in your questioning? Nothing beats a baseball game!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete