Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Exploring Has Begun

A couple of months ago, I announced that I would be blogging for a new website called Exploring Sainthood. The website offers both podcasts and blog entries, all of which aim to serve the site’s mission of “model[ing] individualized pathways of belief, religious practice, and relationship with God that are meaningful for all Latter-day Saints.” I have now written two articles that have been published to the site. Here are links for those who are interested:

http://exploringsainthood.org/shhh-be-still/

http://exploringsainthood.org/in-a-word-obedience/

Even if we exclude my posts, I can honestly say that everything I’ve read and/or listened to that is available on the Exploring Sainthood site has been absolutely top-notch. I haven’t read everything, but I’ve read some and listened to all of the available podcasts. It’s a high-quality site, and I’m pleased to contribute to it. You should check it out, even if you don’t want to read my articles in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment