Friday, August 19, 2005

Judged By My Cover

Johnny-Dee, over at Fides Quaerens Intellectum, has discovered what may very well be the coolest online personality quiz to date. It's short and it's simple, but it goes beyond the familiar platitudes of "What kind of toothbrush are you?" and "Which TV sitcom family do you belong in?" and other such tripe. This time around, quiz-takers are named after books, and while the test may seem too simple to be accurate, it seems to have hit my nail right on the head. (See my results below.) To test its accuracy, I took the quiz several times and gave slightly different answers. Wouldn't you know it, no other book description fit me as well as the first one did. (If nothing else, it describes who I would hope to be.) I haven't read this particular book, but I'll have to check it out. Meanwhile, why don't YOU check out the quiz!




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

  1. You're Siddharthaby Hermann Hesse">You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to try
    anything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent
    some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in.
    This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It's
    time to chill out under a tree. And realize that at least you believe in
    ferries.

    This is me?!?!?! It's probsly truer than I think!

    ReplyDelete