Monday, August 15, 2005

Feeling Like a Natural Woman

Michèle's meme blog, appropriately titled I, Meme, Mine, recently presented a handful of online surveys geared toward women. Seeing as how I'm very comfortable in my masculinity and therefore don't mind embracing my feminine qualities (e.g., my crush on John Cusack), I thought I'd go ahead and take the surveys anyway. Granted, I had to reinterpret some gender-specific questions in a way that I was able to answer them, but isn't that part of the fun?

Here are my results from just one of the quizzes. To see more quizzes, you'll have to visit Michèle's blog.






You are White Chocolate


You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!

What Kind of Chocolate Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




1 comment:

  1. I think it's rigged. I'm white chocolate too and I'm definitely more girlie than y'all. Just kidding. I think we get along just swell... who wants to have a sleep over!?!

    ReplyDelete