Friday, May 15, 2015

Recent Events

I don’t know why life has felt more incredibly busy than ever lately, but it has. Several major events have passed that I didn’t write about. Playing catch-up seems overwhelming. I think it’s best if I just throw some photos at you and keep the details to a minimum. That being said, here’s what’s been going on over the last several weeks:

Melanie and I became official members of Community of Christ on April 19th…






…and the boys dressed as rock stars for Rock Star Day at school…



…and Peter turned 7…



…and got some cool gifts…





…and chose Village Inn for his birthday dinner…




…and Eddie participated in his first-ever pinewood derby…





…and Melanie’s teaching license was officially renewed, meaning we are now on the fast track to fame and fortune. Or at least to a slightly less severe state of being destitute.

And that’s that! The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment