Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Listening to Pins Drop

I don't really have much to say, but it's been two weeks since my last post and I thought I should at least post something. Actually, I do have thoughts here and there that I think about sharing -- quotes from articles I'm reading and so on -- but I just don't take the time to post them. Blogging just isn't my priority right now, as I think most people are aware.

I know it's getting really old to hear me say this, but man am I glad I'm not working. I don't feel any less busy, so I can't imagine trying to fit a job into my schedule. School is still kicking my butt. I go back and forth between feeling decent and feeling like a complete failure just waiting to be discovered. Mostly it's the Greek crap. "Discouragement" is not an exaggerated word -- the courage to face Greek has seriously been wiped right out of me. I never take it too seriously, but I've wondered if I should even bother continuing with it. I feel so out of whack usually. But I'm sick of listening to myself say this, so I'll shutup now.

Okay, just to lighten the mood, I will point out that as of next Tuesday (Nov. 16th), the Amazing Race is back on TV! Yeah, yeah, nobody in my family gives much of a crap about reality TV, but this is a really fun one. And in case anyone cares, this season features a team of sisters from Pleasant Grove. Not that that makes it worth watching, but still. It's a fast-paced show with lots of action. It is not like Survivor, which seems more-or-less identical from season to season and episode to episode. (Or at least it was the last time I watched it, which has been a while). I urge you all to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment