Friday, September 10, 2004

To blog or not to blog...

That is the question! Two blogs in one day? Why not. Do I like writing this BLOG? Sure. But would I do it if I thought nobody would actually read it? I can't honestly say I would. It seems a rather boring idea if nobody will read it. But do I actually think anybody is going to read it, at least regularly? Well, probably not. Conclusion: I must be rather content spending time with myself. I guess that's a good thing...

Alas, if you ARE reading this and DO think you might, out of sheer boredom, bookmark this page and give it a visit once a week (or month, or year), I will do my best to put SOMETHING of interest on here once in a while. Restaurant recommendations, very informal movie reviews, good quotes, interesting philosophical quandaries, etc. Gripes and complaints, warnings about companies with poor service and who to avoid. Whatever. But something that may translate into useful information for the reader.

Perhaps I could make a birthday wishlist and put it on here. My birthday is coming up very soon, after all. Hmmmm.

Okay, I'm just wasting time. Here, just to make it worthwhile, I'll throw out my first tidbit of useful information: if you have never eaten at Ruth's, you are missing out terribly. It's a small diner on your way up Emigration Canyon a short distance from Hogle Zoo. I have only eaten there a few times but every single dish I've tried has been heavenly. The only possible exception was when I just had a plain old bacon cheeseburger, but what can you expect from that? It was still good. Anyway, they are supposed to be phenomenal for breakfast, but I can only vouch for their dinner entrees thus far. And their carrot cake. As Ohio Express once said, "Yummy, yummy, yummy!" As you can tell, I'm an extremely hungry boy as I write this. Luckily, I should be eating very soon. I am writing this while I work (shhh, don't tell!) and my shift ends in just a few minutes. Excitement. It's a Friday, which is always good news. To anyone who reads this, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment