Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm Sorry, Do I Know You?

You may notice some subtle changes I have made to the BLOG, most notably the title, the layout, and the addition of some links on the right side of the page. Nothing too striking, of course (snicker, snicker). The previous format, which was predominantly black, made it difficult for the reader to tap into the zest for life that I hope, at least on occassion, to convey. I personally feel this change will revitalize the world of blogging as we know it. Or at least as I know it. Or at least as I do it. For now.

Speaking of my links section, I hope to add more links over time, and at least a few more will definitely be coming very soon. For now, this is more of a test. Eventually, I hope to add different SECTIONS of links, making it easy for the potential browser to quickly access funky fresh sites of a particular nature. For now, a generic links list will have to do. Please use at your leisure. (P.S., for those of you lacking computer savvy, you will often see links within my posts. I encourage you to utilize these as well.)

Lastly, feel free to pass on your feedback regarding the changes. Do you like what you see? Your opinion is very unlikely to make a difference, but I am egotistically curious nonetheless. And as always, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: